1. Reno4's slow-motion videos are captured at 240 fps, and use a frame insertion algorithm to generate a 960 fps frame rate.
2. Smart AirControl scrolling currently applies to Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, and YouTube only. Smart AirControl call answering applies to voice calls only, and does not apply to video calls or third-party calling apps. Users can activate this feature by entering Settings->Convenience Tools->Gestures & Motions->Air Gestures.
3. Album Quick Edit feature will only be available in listed regions: India, Indonesia, Thailand, Vietnam, Malaysia, Philippines and Taiwan.
4. Due to slight variations in device components and measurement methods, device thickness may differ by ±0.2mm and device weight may differ by ±3g compared to specifications.
5. Screen size is measured diagonally, in centimeters. Reno 4’s screen size is 6.4 inches (about 16.3cm) as a full rectangle, and its screen-to-body ratio is 90.7% (active area). Actual viewable area is less due to the rounded corners and camera hole.
6. Reno4 charges to 50% in 20 minutes, as measured in tests conducted by OPPO. Actual charging time may vary depending on the specific condition of the device or individual differences, such as environmental temperature or performance degradation after battery use.
7. 4015mAh is the typical battery value. Rated (minimum) capacity is 3920mAh.
8. The displayed remaining battery power may vary from device to device. To ensure accuracy in testing, "5% battery" is defined as the equivalent of 5% of a 4000mAh battery, i.e., 200mAh.
9. OPPO Reno4's Quick Return Bubble now supports PUBG, AOV(not available in India) and Mobile Legends. Supported regions: India, Indonesia, Vietnam, Thailand.
10. OPPO Share can be used to transfer files to another OPPO device or selected other devices.
11. OPPO Lab is only applicable for certain operators.
12. Product pictures are for reference only. Certain product specifications and descriptions may change for reasons including but not limited to changes in suppliers. Please refer to the actual product for all criteria.
13. Information in this product description comes from OPPO's technical parameters, as well as laboratory and supplier test data. Actual product specifications may vary slightly depending on test software version, specific testing environment, and specific version.