Microlab FC 730 5.1 surround subwoofer Speaker
Microlab premier range, the FC series is based on the FINE CONE designed by Acoustic expert, Peter Larsen.
This design follows strict discipline in speaker designs to achieve perfect linear frequency response curve. Ideal home theater system in all natural wood finish.
Uncolored audio, precise position, and high resolution with Microlab own eAirbass technology.
Powerful 5.1 surround subwoofer system with full range acoustic production and cabinet satellites
eAirbass design, Microlab own proprietory technology - Bass with natural depth and range
6.5" woofer system for deep vocal and bass effects. All magnetically shielded
Designed by Denmark acoustic expert, Peter Larsen V12 FineCone technology with perfect linear response
Individual amplifier unit with full front controls and includes wireless remote control
- Output power 84, Watt RMS
- Power distribution 12x5+24, Watt
- Harmonic distortion 0,3, % (1Watt, 1kHz)
- Frequency response 30-20 000, Hz
- Signal/Noise ratio 70, dB
- Separation 40, dB
- Speakers specs
- Tweeter driver type 2,5,
- Tweeter rated power 12, Watt
- Bass driver type 6,5-eAirbass,
- Bass rated power 24, Watt
- Material MDF
- Color dark wood
- Remote control 1
- Output 6RCA sockets
- Input 6RCA sockets
- Satellites 135 x 112 x 195, mm
- Subwoofer 259 x 241 x 280, mm
- Amplifier 305 x 89 x 250, mm
- Product Net weight 15,50, kg
This Microlab FC 730 Speaker comes with 01 year of warranty.